Sponsored by DAS Companies, Inc. d/b/a RoadPro® Brands ("Sponsor").
NO PURCHASE OR OBLIGATION NECESSARY TO ENTER.
- Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins on March 1, 2019 at 12:00:01 AM Eastern Daylight Time ("EDT") and ends on April 30th 2019 at 11:59:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time ("EDT") (the "Sweepstakes Period").
- Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to anyone who is a legal resident of the 50 United States and D.C., age 18 or older, and who have Internet access. Employees of Sponsors and their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, fulfillment or other coordinating agencies, individuals providing services to the Sponsors through an outsourcer or temporary employment agency during the Sweepstakes Period, and their respective immediate family members and persons living in their same household, are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Sweepstakes Rules (“Official Rules”). VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- How to Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, you may enter by completing the form located on lumagearlightitup.com. and submitting the online entry form. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to Sponsor. Entry into the sweepstakes also includes membership into the RoadPro Rewards Program, in which members will have the opportunity to earn points for prizes, and will receive preferred status, shared insider insights, advance product news, and special offers. Note that your contact information provided on the entry form will be retained by DAS Companies, Inc. so that we can provide the benefits of the RoadPro Rewards Program. Your information will not be used for any other purpose. Limit of one (1) entry per eligible person, during the Sweepstakes Period. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email. Any attempt by you to obtain more than the permitted number of entries by using multiple identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods may void your entries and you may be disqualified from the Promotion. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all entries by you. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holders.
- Winner Selection: 1 winner will be randomly selected each week, and an additional winner will be randomly selected at the end of the sweepstakes period, from all eligible entries by RoadPro Family of Brands during the Sweepstakes Period. Winners will be contacted via email. Prize fulfillment will take place at the end of the Sweepstakes, following the week of April 30th.
- Prizes: No cash or other substitution of prize will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsors’ sole discretion. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value. The Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes and are not responsible for any lost, mutilated or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates.
Prizes will be awarded after the Sweepstakes Period:
- Eight (8) Flashlight Prize Packs Including: LG5387, LG3981, LG6296, LG3201G ($73.46 each)
- One (1) $2,500 in RoadPro Rewards Points
- Total Retail $3,087.68
- General Rules: The Sponsors are not responsible for (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, postage-due, incomplete, illegible, misdirected or undeliverable entries, responses, or other correspondence, whether by e-mail or postal mail or otherwise; (ii) theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials; or (iii) phone, electrical, network, computer, hardware, software program or transmission malfunctions, failures or difficulties. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant acknowledges that entrant has read these Official Rules and any other terms and conditions, rules, guidelines or policies applicable to the Sweepstakes, and agrees to abide by them. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to release, indemnify, defend and hold Sponsors and their parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, sponsors, Non-Sponsors and agents, including advertising and Sweepstakes agencies, and assigns, and any other organizations related to the Sweepstakes (the “Released Parties”), harmless from any and all claims, injuries, damages, expenses or losses to person or property and/or liabilities of any nature that in any way arise from participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance or use of the prize or parts thereof, including, without limitation, (i) any condition caused by events beyond Sponsors’ control that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted; (ii) any injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; and (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes. IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE LIABLE TO ENTRANT FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOSS OF USE, DATA, BUSINESS OR PROFITS) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY ARISES FROM ANY CLAIM BASED UPON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE RELEASED PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. The Internal Revenue Service requires Form 1099-MISC to be issued and filed for each recipient who received a prize/award if the annual aggregate is at least $600 or more. Winners who are USA residents must complete and submit a W-9 form to receive any prize. The recipient is responsible for any income tax liability and should consult his/her tax advisor for the proper tax treatment of this income on his/her tax return.
- Additional Conditions Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes and/or winning any prize, entrant/winner consents to the use of his/her name, photo and/or likeness, biographical information, entry and statements attributed to entrant/winner (if true) for advertising and promotional purposes, including without limitation, inclusion in Sponsor’s newsletters, and the Sponsors’ websites, without additional compensation. The Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part, in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Sweepstakes are compromised, without liability to the entrant. The Sweepstakes is subject to these Official Rules and all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. As stated above, the Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law. By participating in the Sweepstakes, you acknowledge that you have read these Official Rules and agree to abide by them and by the decisions of the Sponsors, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to the Sweepstakes. These Official Rules are governed by the law of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, excluding rules governing choice of laws. Any action, suit or case arising out of, or in connection with, this Sweepstakes or these Official Rules must be brought in either the federal courts located in the Eastern District of Pennsylvania or the state courts located in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
- Winner's List: For a list of the prize winners, which will be available seven (7) days after the announcement of the winner, send your request specifying Sweepstakes name and a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Prize Winners, RoadPro Brands, 724 Lawn Road, Palmyra, PA 17078 within sixty (60) days of the last day of the Sweepstakes Period. For a copy of these Official Rules, send a legal-size, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Sweepstakes Rules, RoadPro Brands, 724 Lawn Road, Palmyra, PA 17078 prior to the end of the Sweepstakes Period. Vermont residents may omit return postage with Official Rules requests.
- Sponsor Address: DAS Companies, Inc. d/b/a RoadPro Brands, 724 Lawn Road, Palmyra, PA 17078.
- Non-Sponsors: The Sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Non-Sponsors, and Non-Sponsors do not endorse the products or services of Sponsor or Sweepstakes prizes.