Sponsored by DAS Companies, Inc. d/b/a RoadPro® Brands ("Sponsor").
NO PURCHASE OR OBLIGATION NECESSARY TO ENTER.
- Contest Period: The Contest begins on July 1, 2019 at 12:00:01 PM Eastern Daylight Time ("EDT") and ends on August 21, 2019 at 11:59:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time ("EDT") (the "Contest Period").
- Eligibility: The Contest is open to RoadPro Family of Brands fans who are legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C., age 21 or older, and who have an active Facebook account and Internet access. Employees of Sponsors and their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, fulfillment or other coordinating agencies, individuals providing services to the Sponsors through an outsourcer or temporary employment agency during the Contest Period, and their respective immediate family members and persons living in their same household, are not eligible to participate in the Contest. Participation in the Contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Contest Rules (“Official Rules”). VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- How to Enter: During the Contest Period, you may enter by visiting NashGiveaway.com (the “entry page”) and submitting the online entry form. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to Sponsor. Entry into the contest also includes membership into the RoadPro Rewards Program, in which members will have the opportunity to earn points for prizes, and will receive preferred status, shared insider insights, advance product news, and special offers. Note that your contact information provided on the entry form will be retained by DAS Companies, Inc. so that we can provide the benefits of the RoadPro Rewards Program. Your information will not be used for any other purpose. (If you prefer that your entry not include membership in RoadPro Rewards Program and you wish to opt out, then uncheck the box “Join the RoadPro Rewards lifestyle, loyalty community” on the entry form.) Unlimited entries per eligible person and email address during the Contest Period. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all entries by you. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holders.
- Winner Selection: One grand prize winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries by RoadPro Family of Brands at the end of the Contest Period. Winners will be first contacted by email. Prize fulfillment will take place after the Contest.
- Prizes: No cash or other substitution of prize will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsors’ sole discretion. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value. The Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes and are not responsible for any lost, mutilated or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates.
- One (1) grand prize includes:
- A three-day, two-night trip to Nashville, Tennessee for the winner and one (1) guest, who is at least 21 years of age or older, on a day that is decided by both the winner and Sponsor. The 3-day/2-night trip includes (i) round-trip coach air transportation for 2 people from a major airport in the U.S. nearest the winner’s home to Nashville, TN – the winner and the winner’s guest must travel from one departure location and must travel on the same itinerary; (ii) standard hotel accommodations, double occupancy, for two (2) nights – date is to be determined; (iii) transportation to and from the airport and Opry Land Resort while in Nashville, TN; and (iv) $250 to Opryland Hotel restaurants. The Grand Prize also includes, 2 tickets to the Grand Ole Opry Saturday night show, an Opry backstage tour, and meet and greet with Marcia Campbell, photos, and meet the stars.
All travel arrangements must be made by Sponsor and travel must take place on dates specified by Sponsor and winner which are subject to change at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. If a winner lives within two hundred (200) miles from the event destination(s) described above, the Sponsor may elect to provide the winner and his/her guest with ground transportation to the hotel, rather than air transportation, and no compensation or substitution will be provided for any different in prize value. The winner and his/her guest must be able to travel to the destination on the dates agreed upon, be prepared to stay for two (2) nights, and be able to attend the event described above. BY ENTERING THE CONTEST, ENTRANT AGREES TO FULLY COOPERATE IN THE GRAND OLE OPRY EVENT IF SELECTED TO WIN THE GRAND PRIZE. If winner and winner’s guest are unable or unwilling to travel on the dates agreed upon, the Grand Prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Travel prizes are subject to the terms and conditions of travel service providers. Certain restrictions may apply. The ARV of the Grand Prize is subject to fluctuations in airfare and the value may vary depending on the location of the departure city. Any difference in the stated ARV and the actual value of the Grand Prize will not be awarded. All other expenses not specified herein, including flight insurance, travel insurance, meals not otherwise provided by Sponsor, and personal expenses are the sole responsibility of the winner. ARV of the Grand Prize is $3,000.
- General Rules: The Sponsors are not responsible for (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, postage-due, incomplete, illegible, misdirected or undeliverable entries, responses, or other correspondence, whether by e-mail or postal mail or otherwise; (ii) theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials; or (iii) phone, electrical, network, computer, hardware, software program or transmission malfunctions, failures or difficulties. By participating in the Contest, entrant acknowledges that entrant has read these Official Rules and any other terms and conditions, rules, guidelines or policies applicable to the Contest, and agrees to abide by them. By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to release, indemnify, defend and hold Sponsors and their parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, sponsors, Non-Sponsors and agents, including advertising and Contest agencies, and assigns, and any other organizations related to the Contest (the “Released Parties”), harmless from any and all claims, injuries, damages, expenses or losses to person or property and/or liabilities of any nature that in any way arise from participation in the Contest or acceptance or use of the prize or parts thereof, including, without limitation, (i) any condition caused by events beyond Sponsors’ control that may cause the Contest to be disrupted; (ii) any injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Contest; and (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest. IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE LIABLE TO ENTRANT FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOSS OF USE, DATA, BUSINESS OR PROFITS) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY ARISES FROM ANY CLAIM BASED UPON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE RELEASED PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. The Internal Revenue Service requires Form 1099-MISC to be issued and filed for each recipient who received a prize/award if the annual aggregate is at least $600 or more. Winners who are USA residents must complete and submit a W-9 form to receive any prize. The recipient is responsible for any income tax liability and should consult his/her tax advisor for the proper tax treatment of this income on his/her tax return.
- Additional Conditions Except where prohibited, by participating in the Contest and/or winning any prize, entrant/winner consents to the use of his/her name, photo and/or likeness, biographical information, entry and statements attributed to entrant/winner (if true) for advertising and promotional purposes, including without limitation, inclusion in Sponsor’s newsletters, and the Sponsors’ websites, without additional compensation. The Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Contest in whole or in part, in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Contest are compromised, without liability to the entrant. The Contest is subject to these Official Rules and all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. As stated above, the Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law. By participating in the Contest, you acknowledge that you have read these Official Rules and agree to abide by them and by the decisions of the Sponsors, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to the Contest. These Official Rules are governed by the law of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, excluding rules governing choice of laws. Any action, suit or case arising out of, or in connection with, this Contest or these Official Rules must be brought in either the federal courts located in the Eastern District of Pennsylvania or the state courts located in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
- Sponsor Address: DAS Companies, Inc. d/b/a RoadPro Brands, 724 Lawn Road, Palmyra, PA 17078.
- Non-Sponsors: The Contest is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Non-Sponsors, and Non-Sponsors do not endorse the products or services of Sponsor or Contest prizes.